We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Like many adult women, you complain about having regular pimples and this is unbearable. Fortunately, we have beauty solutions to offer you.
It is possible to present acne breakouts in adulthood when you have never had one in adolescence. The causes mentioned are:
- The use of poorly adapted care.
- The stress
- Hormonal variations.
- A very polluted environment.
How to treat acne?
It all depends on your type of acne. Here is what can be proposed to you:
- Apply local antibiotics or orally if you have inflammatory lesions.
- Use vitamin A creams acid to fight against the micro-cysts.
- Change pill for a more effective formula on moderate acne.
An adapted beauty ritual
This type of imperfection requires special rules for cleaning and care.
- Use soap-free cleaning solutions.
- Avoid cleansing milks without rinsing as they leave a greasy film.
- Follow with a tonic without alcohol and a non-comedogenic moisturizer.
- Exfoliate with a gentle scrub once a week.
- Illuminate your complexion with a detoxifying mask.
- Ask your doctor for a review of your skin to establish an adequate beauty plan.
Not being able to use any care does not stop you from being flirtatious. Only a few precautions are necessary:
- Adopt an oil-free make-up, non-allergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Hide imperfections with corrective products to keep morale up.
- Never skip the make-up step in the evening, on pain of seeing your pimples multiply.
- Lift your foot on fatty foods, on alcohol.
- Stop the tobacco. Smokers respond less well to treatment.
- A grandmother's remedy? Pass an ice cube on the button and just after a little moisturizing cream.
- Apply thin slices of tomato for 20 minutes on the button. Or a cotton with a little lemon juice.
- Make a zinc cure in capsules.