We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Alba, albus, blanke, clara, gwenn ... Latin, Celtic or Germanic words to evoke white! They have, of course, also given birth to first names. Gwenn, Albin, Bianca, Tea, Olwen, etc. : origin, meaning, date of celebration ... all about 10 names white as snow.
- First name mixed.
- Celtic "gwenn", which means white, happy. Saint Gwenn, wife of Saint Fragan and mother of Saint Gwenolé is very honored in several cities of Brittany. Gwenn is also a frequent diminutive for names such as Gwenllian, Gwenlaouen, Gwentrog, etc.
- His party : October 18th.
- Its derivatives: Gwen, Gwennig, Gwenna, Gwennaig, Gwennen, Gwennan ...
- Male first name.
- From Latin "albus", white.
- Saint Albin was bishop of Lyon in the fourth century. He took over from Saint Just when he became a hermit.
- His party : September 15th.
- Its derivatives: Aubin, Albine, Albina (female).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8